Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'M BURNT!!! *sob *sob *sob*

Went to a day trip to Gebze with E and his parents today. His parents were retirees and they used to work for the same bank (that's how they met, awww...). Bank employees and retirees are allowed to have a maximum of 10 day stay in the bank's exclusive holiday house.

The place is nice, with lotsa houses, each comprising of individual rooms. It's something like a resort. I'll type a more comprehensive post equipped with pictures after tomorrow yea? Right now, I'm just way too sore! We tanned for 4-5 hours straight and STUPIDLY WITHOUT ANY SUNSCREEN!!! I know, I know, I should bang my head on the wall right? Cos summer's been mild for me lately (24-26 degrees), I thought it would be the case today (I was wrong, it shot up to 31 degrees today after a stretch of consistent weather temperature). Thus in my desperation to get a tan, I didn't bother putting my sunscreen and I'm all PINK NOW! I think it's the first time I've really gotten burnt by the sun! Yes, first time I stupidly went tanning without any sunscreen too.

I'm burnt from my collar bone to my toe, I look like a flamingo now. Only my front profile though, I thought I'll work on my back tomorrow but looking at things now, I don't even know if I should head back to Gebze to brave the sun. Ok I'm gonna pour myself a glass of apple juice then start my reading in bed. Needless to say, I'll be dozing off shortly after. In my next post, I'll show you guys pictures of the holiday house ok??? :) Till then, sweet dreams!

xo;
V

No comments: