Monday, August 10, 2009

DEAD SEA for DEAD SKIN?

Ok it's truly no secret I have bad skin but imagine having some sales person pointing at your face and recommending you her product and as though you've forgotten who she's refering to, she started pointing at your face again every minute as a constant reminder! Err hello?! Does she think I have sudden case of amnesia or that I might end up putting the dead sea mask on the sole of my feet instead of my face thus the constant irritating need to talk about the product and pointing her freaking index finger to my face non stop??? (I swear I can say that in one breath)

This Israeli chick (the very same sales person) keeps on telling me how she knows exactly what she's talking about cos she's from Israel and so is the dead sea. Err yea. Wow. Guess someone needs to tell her, in freaking Asia, you don't freaking point at others to their faces, it is FREAKING RUDE lady. I just tried to keep my cool though I wasn't exactly nice to her.

So much raves on dead sea products! Seriously if we purely judge it by its name, you can't blame me for not being optimistic nor enthusiastic to splatter that thing on my face can you? Err.. DEAD SEA? Hmmm....

Pointing finger or not, I had to give it a try! $50 poorer and 360ml of dead sea mask richer. After my first application, few hours ago, I must say... I do like it! I'll post more of my review of my first application tomorrow. Early day for me tomorrow and back to work! Super urghh! Oh yea, HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's a public holiday today as Singapore's birthday fall on a Sunday 9th Aug)
Till then, good night guys, off to wanderland! ZZZzzzzzz....................



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

haha said...

hey hey u gotta read this!!
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Women%2527s%2BMatters/Story/A1Story20090806-159598.html