Sunday, August 23, 2009

YOU Drive ME NUTS!

What human characteristics drive you nuts???? I have a couple but I guess top of my list is lack of opinions, beliefs, self confidence and laziness. THAT i really can't tolerate.

1) Lacking of opinions/thoughts/self identity
If someone is in her early teens, this would have been forgiveable. However I truly can't endure grown adults who don't even have opinions of their own and naively thought people are dumb to realise whatever comes from their mouths are borrowed opinions/information from others! Is there such a thing as verbal plagarism?!
Ok geez, I don't mean to be mean. I know I can be such a bitch sometimes but I truly value individuality. I believe every human no matter now geeky or how stunning you are, are made differently. I mean c'mon, we are all not manufactured in some human factory are we?! We are all lovingly made by God. Each and everyone of us.. I honestly do not know how much time he spent. To be growing up and not being true to yourself is really shortchanging God and yourself.



The crazy thing is I'm kinda a psycho magnet as a friend once put it. I have my fair share of female psychos who tried to imitate me or be my shadow. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery one may say. I'll say, get lost. I don't need no flattery, seriously just go away. This irks me to no end! Pardon my random ramblings and rants, I guess I've been keeping it inside me for too long, I mean what can you do, go to the person and say,"STOP COPYING ME YOU FOOL AND GO GET YOUR OWN FREAKING IDENTITY!" Sure I would love to do that. But do I have the guts to tear a person out like that? Nope. The fact that I'm ranting in this blog says it all.



I hate it when someone sees a great need to do whatever I do. Let's say I do activity A. Next thing I know, let's say X, has all intentions to do activity A. I proceeded to do activity B. Next thing I know, X expressed great interest in activity B without actually knowing much about it! That aside, sometimes the verbally plagarized opinions is enough for smoke to ooze out of my ears. Do you actually think you could borrow my last week's opinion and pass them off as your own a week later? I mean, are you ditzy? They are MY opinions, of cos no matter what I'll remember them for as long as I live. However, if you have been lifting too many opinions off others, you may accidentally repeat one in the face of its original owner and WHAM! You'll look like a dumbass. Only sad thing is, I simply do not know how to react to such blatant theft and even felt too embarrassed for the person to even want to say anything about it.

Try this. You use a new vocab or even a new lingo or a nicely put string of words. A day after, she'll use the exact same vocab/lingo/nicely put string of words. It is worse when the person tries to act like you, speak like you, even got into a bitchy argument with a sales person or cab driver like you. Or air kiss the bouncer like you. URGHGHGHGHHhhhhh!

What I'm trying to say is... BE YOURSELF. It is really exasperating to have to deal with people like this. It is hard to respect an individual like this cos you don't even know who he or she really is! You shouldn't be a chameleon, blending in with the different people you hang with. Being the person you thought they are. That's just insecure and lame. With person A, you claim you don't fancy this and that just cos A is like that. With person B, you contradicted yourself and be seen in places you claimed you hate just cos B has different likings from A and thus you are suddenly moulded in B now.



You are not doing justice to yourself and the person that you are. You could possibly have a great potential to be such a brilliant individual but you ain't have time to even know yourself cos you are just too busy being others. That is the sad part. You will lose credibility as an individual. You are not justifying yourself as a God's creation. You are just playing a shadow in that one precious life you have. Worse of all, you do not know just how special you are cos that side of you has been buried deeper and deeper each day with every facade you put on. I wish you the best of luck.

I'll continue with laziness another day, I have to rush off some work before I hit the sack! Nite you guys!



(18 MORE DAYS TO ISTANBUL! - my countdown starts now)
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: