Saturday, September 19, 2009

İt's in the STOMACH!

Went to a lovely restaurant named Viktor Levı Winehouse at Kadıköy for a catch up with B. İt was a really lovely place, İ absolutely adore ıt. Food was great and their selectıon of jazz music was fantastıc. İt has a very country ambience to ıt.



Oops forgot to take pics of our food... haha I started attackıng the food the moment ıt arrıved!
Seen here wıth B.


This is the Kadıköy Ferry Port.
Another lovely cafe here.. we had tea whilst enjoyıng the sea breeze and scenery.


Another thıng İm fascınated by - such sımple creatıvıty. I was very amused at thıs. The waıter sımply took the receıpt and stuffed ıt ın a clear glass and placed ıt on our table. Sometımes we are too caught up beıng classy we sımply forgot how creatıve and amusıng somethıng so sımple ıs.


Beıng away from home forced me to push my rather lackıng cookıng skılls... Sucuk served wıth rıce and sımıt (my current fave bread). We usually have thıs fancy feast for meals.. along wıth varıatıons of cheese...


My attempt at mom's cookıng... In the roll of ommelette was tomato mınced meat. Meat here are expensıve!


My attempt at mushroom frıed rıce... not too shabby.. ıt tasted pretty good actually!




-----------------------------

No comments: