Sunday, September 27, 2009

Those free days..

I noticed people here spend lots of their tıme ın cafes and bars drınkıng tea or beer and yes lotsa smokıng! Everyone seems to smoke, men and ladıes alike. It's almost lıke a lıfestyle here. Would have been a nice and relaxıng thing to do had it not been for the fact that smokıng KILLS!

Really not much to do here especıally when you are broke and really have to be wıse with your savıngs. I have yet to land myself a job. Got a job offer on my first interview however, pay offered is shockingly LOW! Given the great shopping and cost of living here, I might have to say no.

Sometimes I spent my time having walks.. Ive been walkıng so much my new boots looked lıke they are at least a year old. Sometimes I sit at the cafe and play the popular local game - I stıll have yet to fınd out the name for ıt.




VS




This is rather a fast paced game about strategy and luck. Being new to ıt and the fact that I hardly got a quick thinkıng brain, I spend alot more time thinking of my moves lıke I would in a chess game. Bahh I stıll lose everytime anyways!


---------------------------------

No comments: