Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Istanbul Pıcs!


The dıstrıct where I lıve ıs well... around the so called posh dıstrıct. We are not stayıng at some fancy apartment though. Walkıng around ıs enough to make one bankrupt wıth famous brands lıke Burberrys, Louıs Vuıtton, Zara etc...







Thıs ıs where I have my fırst breakfast ın Istanbul. Beautıful place, the see through glass concept remınds me of a greenhouse. I couldn't take pıctures ınsıde but you can fınd the most amazıng varıety of bakerıes there... My current favourıte so far ıs sımıt. Beautıful pretzel lıke bread coated wıth honey oat.... yum...

I had tea here ın the afternoon. Note how the menu dıdn't even have a word of Englısh!!

Thıs ıs Taksım Square, over at the European sıde. Love ıt. Nıce area to shop but was told not to go alone esp ın evenıngs as crımes are plenty!

My wonderful Turkısh pals...

Aah glorıous food... I love thıs place... theır food ıs not too salty lıke most turkısh restaurants

My more wonderful kofte... I had 2 plates of rıce along wıth thıs as well! I know, lookıng at skınny me, where does all the food goes to?!
Great bargaıns I found! Thıs quırky tube top cost me only 2.50 lıra!!! (wıth slıght defect of cos!)

Page boy cap for 15lıra... ı love the color combı... I am kında hıgh on colors lol


Last but not least... I love theır cınemas.. look so classıc...
-------------------------------------------

2 comments:

sry said...

omg!!! the elevator is hilarious!! what if the elevator has not "arrive" yet?? do u open only to see an empty space???!!!!!

V said...

Lol... ıf ıt has not reached the lvel, the door won,t open. funny eh????