Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aaahhh My OFF Day!

I planned to go Taksim with R today. Taksim is at the European side of Istanbul (I'm residing at the Asian side). I love Taksim cos of its colorful and charming streets... just full of character and vibrance. Plus it helps the street shops there sell lotsa cool and cheap stuff. Sigh I miss shopping. I've been taking up lotsa teaching jobs just to quench my thirst for shopping... my my how pathetic is that!

Back in Singapore, I shopped non stop. $200 wallet, $150 dress... whatever I fancy. Over here, I simply can't afford to do so cos well.. pay scale isn't exactly high and I'm pretty much on my own. No mummy to cook for me and take care of my needs. It's a good learning journey for me as I appreciate the value of money more (well most of the times!). Before buying something I set my eyes on in the shop, I think not once, not twice but countless times and most of the times ended up NOT buying it. Aaah.. this little girl is growing.

Anyways due to bad weather, we cancelled the Taksim trip off and will be going to Optimum Mall instead nearer to where we are residing at. I can't wait. I simply love malls!!! Everytime I stepped in a mall, I feel more driven and motivated to work harder especially looking at all those gorgeous clothes, boots, hats and err... their price tags.

I can't wait, I hope I won't be late, painting my nails now and gonna get ready in 15 mins. Can't wait to meet R. She's the loveliest gf I've made here. Love her to bits - something just so incredibly positive and wonderful about her. Well gtg, c ya!!

No comments: