Thursday, February 25, 2010

HATE MY HAIR!

Ok, I've not told you guys I've cut my hair like weeks ago and I TRULY HATE IT. I was going after a nice fresh modern bob but I dunno, it didn't turn out to be like the picture I showed my stylist!!!

First and foremost I went alone. NO ONE IN THE SALON SPEAKS ENGLISH. I was busy doing wild gesturing just to ask how much a haircut is for and what if I want a hairwash along with it. I thought he said it was 50 lira (cos all I could pick up from his speech was 'bes' which means 5.) One thing about me is I don't go for cheap haircuts or salons. Not being snooty or something but I equate quality with price. Especially when it comes to having hair cut, I can't afford MISTAKES. So, I thought 50 lira is not bad and agreed.

I specifically asked for a longer fringe than what it was in the picture. Once haircut was done, I thought my fringe was too short urghhh.... I don't have naturally straight hair, I have to flat iron my hair every few days. Imagine the crap I'll have with this fringe!!! What if it starts to rain suddenly and my fringe is soaked and it starts to curl up like a bloody burnt rose on top of my head?! Urghh!!!!!

And guess what? As I was about to pay, I looked at the receipt and realised it was 15 LIRA and not 50 LIRA. ;/

Anyways I know I need to show pictures, I will take some pics today and post them alritey? Gonna do my lesson plan now. Enjoy your day!!

No comments: