Thursday, March 18, 2010

No Grey Eyed Me! ;o(

I got back a while ago (just done with fixing myself some grilled salmon and steamed rice in the kitchen... now anxiously waiting for them to be done! yum!) and needless to say, it's a disappointment alright. I couldn't get my colored lenses, they don't have it in my degrees and the ones that are available is from a brand which's lenses don't fit my iris. I think my iris' too small and the colored lenses size is usually bigger than the average transparent lenses. Oh well. Maybe this's God's way of telling me, "Be grateful of yourself bitch. I don't create you only for you to change my work of art." I know God, I know.

I'm gonna continue with my S.K novel now while digging in some choc biscuits with cream. It's strange - every since I got here, I've been indulging myself to junk food which is SO NOT ME. I usually don't eat junk food nor drink soft drinks and I hate chocolates and ice-creams!!!! What have I become?!!! Anyways, not gonna be so melodramatic here, gonna hit the book and then off to do my lesson plans for tomorrow and the weekends.

Really waiting for my gorgeous salmon to be ready... I could smell the beautiful aroma, so inviting... could just picture and taste the fish melting in my mouth... so fresh, juicy and heavenly... tasting of all the natural ingredients I stuffed along with it. lol... Till then, enjoy your evening!! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv, I am a negative 6.5 also, so if you want I can get you a couple boxes of coloured contact and give it to you when I get there. FreshLook Colour Blends grey? They are like $50 USD or something...maybe less. Not expensive at all. Just lemme know if you want em, and drop a line via Email.

Anonymous said...

EDIT: Oops...It is not fifty bucks for two boxes of prescription lenses, after all, which has six pairs total. It is ten bucks more, but still affordable.

V said...

Aww thanks for the offer hun, that's good price indeed but Freshlook is the brand I tried before and my eyes just seem to reject it. The lenses size is too big for my iris. Damn! Thats the word- iris NOT pupil!!! Geez now I have to edit all the 'pupils' word from my post!! lol...

They have Freshlook brand here and have it in -6.5 too, going for 35lira per pair but alas, it's NOT for me. ;)