Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Smoking WEED

I got an email from my gf (no she's not some teen, she's actually substantially older than me) today for an invitation to a weed session. Yea sounds like some casual dinner date or a book club invite. lol.. She wanted bunch of us to get around at her place next week since her housemate won't be around and well, be 'happy'!

One thing I'm grateful for being me is I am NOT a follower and I do have my own ideas and opinions. I might not be as eloquent as some in expressing them but basically I'm comfortable with my own shadow and I don't succumb to peer pressure. I'm comfortable being on my own and I don't need to be surrounded by a bunch of people to feel confident and 'cool' . In fact, I'm ok with being UNCOOL. lol...

I simply told her nope, that's not my thing and I have strict principles on certain things and no to soft/hard drugs (as harmless or 'funny' as some people like to paint them) is one of them.

I tried to find out which countries legalize weeds but couldn't find any. Seems like in many parts of the world, weeds or marijuana are still illegal but of coz the tolerance towards it differs from countries to countries or areas to areas.

I don't get it, if you wanna be happy, go drink yourself silly and laugh - no one's stopping you. I always think drug users are silly and I'm still holding on to my sentiments.

Now how about that drinking session?

No comments: