Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stuck in Midst of Footie Craze!

I'm here now in my usual hangout cafe, not too far way from my place. My friend wanna watch the remaining of a local footie match on the bıg screen plasma here - Beşiktas VS Galatasaray.

Truth be told, I HATE FOOTBALL. I can never grasp the whole football frenzy and the basics of the game. The only bit I enjoy is when I can pratice my judgement whenever a 'foul' occurs, studying whether the player is shitting his way to earn a yellow card for his opponent. That's as far as my dream of being a psychologist goes.

Some gals love football for the handsome, sweaty players. Unfortunately I don't swing that way thus here I am in the cafe and in midst of screaming Turkish blokes, typing away on my new sexy red netbook.

I love the ambience though, there's something amusing and hilarious about men having their eyes glued to the screen, some with their mouths ajar. (Omg, Galatasaray just scored and a chubby Galatasaray fanatic fan clad in full jersey of its signature chrome and deep red just got out of the loo! Muahahaha... He must be pinching himself in the balls for missing that one!)

Oh praise God match has ended! Heading back home now! Wooo!


xo,
V

No comments: