Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vampire Part II - All my questions answered by a 'real life vampire'.

This is an update from my previous post. I got my reply from the vampire, very quick I must say. The exact reply from him is copied and pasted as below, enjoy.



" V, interesting questions there so I will give you the answers. Yes a lot of people are as you said glitter eyed at the thoughts of being a vampire and living forever. The fear of death is the driving force behind it all. I copied your post below and my answer is below each question.


My questions, if you would kindly answer, are:

1) Do vampires have sense of humour and amusement? Having lived hundreds of years, I can imagine you must have heard the oldest joke in the book and who knows, can actually guess the coming punchline of a story.

My Answer:


I really do have a sense of humor and I guess I have heard most of the jokes through out the ages. I love the laughter of a child and I have one dog that gives me a lot of amusement.

______________________________________________

2) What about I.Ds? Do you guys carry i.ds or any form of identification documents? If you're really living your lives like an average human being, you must have been asked for your i.ds at some point of time. What about passports? How do you get them?

My Answer:


Until 9-11 Pass Ports or ID's were not a problem. Slowly but surely though people have come up that are willing to provide one with the necessary papers. It just costs a lot more than it once did.

Even diplomatic passports are available if you know where to look.

_______________________________________________________

3) You talked about killing people before. What happened when the bodies were discovered? What was it classified under, did it baffle the cops?


My Answer:

There is not a vampire who has not killed at one point in time or another. If you search on line you can find plenty of records from around the world about strange deaths.

________________________________________________________

4) Have you ever killed someone to feed yourself and stumbled upon a newspaper report about his/her death the next morning? Was there guilt in you or something you feel had to happen for survival?


My Answer:

I have had to kill to protect myself and others and it will happen again some day. Young vampires though who kill in a feeding frenzy are often destroyed both to protect the human race and the vampire race.

___________________________________________________

5) If a teenager with active acne were made into a vampire, does it mean he/she will look like that his/her entire life - acne at the same spots for hundreds and hundreds of years?


My Answer:

Little things like acne would be cured by the changing. Limbs can not be grown back. I have seen weak old feeble people changed into vampires and you have a weak vampire. Often a vampire such as this is destroyed by the other vampires.

__________________________________________________

6) Do you like how the media portrays vampires as sex symbols? Do you find it amusing or offensive and ignorant?


My Answer:

I find it funny. I know vampires who are very sexy beings but I also know vampires who are fat and ugly. Not every vampire looks like Bill on true blood or Spike on Buffy.

_______________________________________________________

7) Does life get boring having lived it all?


My Answer:

Yes I do find it boring at times but when I do I return to my roots. I love a good hunt with dogs and horses. I love to walk where history has happened. I love the low country of South Carolina. I travel there often. I visit the home of my ancestors and I am welcome there. I love to study history and have quite a collection of very old historical documents.

__________________________________________________

8) What is the best invention ever in your whole entire life?


My Answer:

It would have to be the home computer and the Space Shuttles. I would love to travel into outer space. I would love to look back at this small planet we all live on and share.

_________________________________________________

9) White men can't dance (or so they said). Can vampires dance?


My Answer:

I can dance but mostly the old dances of the old south. Every young man from my time in history was taught to dance.

________________________________________________

10) As a vampire, do you have any phobia? (aside from life after death) Do you have phobia like us humans do - of cockroaches, heights, spiders etc?


My Answer:

Cockroaches and spiders. They both still bother me.

____________________________________________________

11) Do you know of any celebrity vampires?


My Answer:

I won't out them but there are a few. And a few who were once very famous but they have moved on or even in a case or two destroyed.

____________________________________________________

12) HOW do a vampire make another vampire? What process does it entail?


My Answer:

If you watched Interview with a Vampire by Ann Rice you know exactly how. The book by the same name got it almost exactly right.

________________________________________________________

13) You claimed vampires can hear the thoughts of human beings. Supposedly if you take public transportations or so and just hearing thoughts of random people, a) what usually goes in their heads? b) What was the most touching thing you've heard?


My Answer:

A grandmother worrying about her grand children touched me more than anything I ever over heard. The man who was causing all the problems is no longer among us. That is all I will say about that.

_____________________________________________________

14) If vampires keep on multiplying and humans are sacrificed to feed them, what will happen to the world? Won't it be exhausted of its inhabitants?


My Answer:

There are not nearly as many vampires as one would think. No one I know of is going around making large numbers of vampires. I think you would really be surprised at how many young vampires never make it the first 100 years. I think I can safely say that if 100 vampires were created in the USA in this year only 1 maybe 2 will be alive in 100 years. It is extremely hard to survive as a young vampire.

_______________________________________________________

15) What are all the common things that vampires and humans have?


My Answer:

I think I can safely say that love is the most common thing among humans and vampires. Love and companionship is one thing that humans and vampires both search for. And very few humans or vampires ever find true unconditional love.


---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time.


My Answer:

You are very welcome. I love answering questions like these. I hope it gives a insight into our kind. Peace to everyone and I will return soon."




=========================================

1 comment:

V said...

Hey Mr Lonely, appreciate it, thanks! I'll pay you a visit soon! ;)